You can apply for admission to Deusto's Skills for International Lawyers programme when you first start the admission process to one of the following options:
- Bachelor's degree in law
- Bachelor's degree in Law + Specialism in Economics
- Bachelor’s degree in Law + Specialism in ICT Law
When you submit your application to the University's General Secretariat or by post.
To apply for admission to this programme, you need to submit the following form duly completed, along with the supporting documents for your Bachelor’s degree application.
*There are 25 places available in this degree
- Be enrolled on the BA in Law, BA in Law+Specialism in Economics or BA in Law+Specialism in ICT. (Not compatible with Double Degrees).
- Having at least a B2 level certificate in English.
- The academic record submitted to the General Secretariat for admission to the Bachelor's degree will also be taken into account.