This project is compulsory and students are required to defend their work in the second semester of the fourth year of study. It is the ideal way to assess how well students have attained the competences envisaged in the degree programme.
In order to enrol for fourth year, students must have completed, or at least enrolled for, all of the core and compulsory subjects in the programme syllabus.
The Undergraduate Final Year Project (8 ECTS) is a report or study on an original topic. Students complete these projects with the supervision of a tutor who will guide and assist them.
The Faculty of Psychology and Education will choose the topics, in keeping with the Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education:
- Organisation of schools and classrooms
- The relationship between schools, families and society
- Primary schools curriculum
- Curricular design
- Lifelong training, innovation and improvement
- The teacher’s role
- Educational intervention
- Interaction and communication in the classroom