The Bachelor’s degree in Physical Activity and Sports Science is valid for entry to the Master’s degree in Compulsory Secondary Education, Upper Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Language Teaching and prepares you for a range of job opportunities.
- Personal trainer.
- Teaching in public and private non-official sports programmes.
- Recreation and sports tourism leader.
- Coordinator for extracurricular activities.
- Sports coaches.
- Coordinators for physical activity programmes targeting specific groups:. the elderly, youth, persons with disabilities, the socially excluded, etc.
- Retraining and prescribing physical activities.
- Management of sports centres and sports federations
- Services companies for staff health improvement.
- Management of sports businesses and programmes.
And in addition...
|If you choose the Specialism in Physical Activity/Sports Education, you will be equipped to....|
|If you choose the Specialism in Physical Activity/Health Education, you will be equipped to....|