Compulsory internship during the 4th year
In fourth year, you will make use of the acquired competences and abilities in real life, by working in company. We have a large network of companies operating abroad to ensure that all students can do the compulsory internships. These range from service, import-export companies to offices or consultancy firms where they can carry out tasks in their sales, marketing, and human resources departments, among others.
Students are individually supervised and coordinated by both the host company and the University of Deusto. Two tutors (an on site supervisor where the internship is undertaken and another from the University) monitor the student intern during the internship. They prepare reports to evaluate the intern's progress in achieving the assigned general and specific competences.
- Round off theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Facilitate students’ real-world understanding of the workplace, where they will have to perform, compare and apply the acquired knowledge.
- Promote the development of technical, methodological, personal and participatory competences.
- Enable students to gain practical experience that will help them to enhance their skills and enter the job market.
- Enrich their interpersonal relationships through contact with other members of the organisation where they complete the internship