In addition to the job opportunities open to graduates in Law, and those specific of the BA in Labour Relations you will be able to:
- Qualify to work as a Labour Relations practitioner.
- Advise, represent and defend individuals, companies, Public Administrations and trade unions on legal and labour matters.
- Lead and manage human resources in private and public organisations.
This Double Degree will also allow you to access traditional competitive exams related to Law (judicial and prosecution career, notaries and registry offices, experts in the various local governments…) and especially in those related to the world of labour:
- Labour inspector
- Lawyer at the Social Security department
- Basque Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (OSALAN) or the National Institute for Safety and Health at Work (INSHT).