In addition to the job opportunities offered by the BA in Law and those of the BA in Communication, the combination of both degrees will broaden your job prospects and qualify you to work in:
- Media law consultancy
- Communication departments in companies and institutions
- As a research journalist, you will be able to understand the legal implications of a crime of public resonance.
- In the field of Information and Communication Technologies Law, an area of law that increasingly demands more professionals.
This double degree is also aimed at those who feel a vocation for the world of institutions and politics. In this field it is essential to:
- Know the legal and institutional frameworks
- Understand how the public opinion and their ideological plurality work.
- Have the ability to communicate projects and messages fluently.