This degree requires studying at an international university for one semester
With the help of your tutor, you can choose from America, Africa, Europe or Asia.
The international stay will help students to:
- develop different views by studying in another educational system which makes use of methodologies different from those at the UD.
- analyse and understand the main historical, cultural, political or economic features of the region.
- gain insight into some of the challenges and key problems that international actors confront and the international policy they foster
- improve communication skills in the local language while gaining in-depth knowledge of intercultural competences.
- gain an awareness of the importance of being a global intercultural citizen