Students are required to write an intervention report or do a project or research paper and defend it before a panel. A project is required for both Bachelor’s degrees, International Relations and Law.
The possible subject areas for the Undergraduate Final Year Projects are as follow:
- International policies and conflicts
- Integration and regional studies
- The economy and international relations
- Multilateralism and global governance
- International cooperation and human rights
- Communication and international relations
- The project should be related to at least two branches of Law. Successful completion will prove that students are capable of applying their knowledge.