The 30 ECTS credits offered as electives in fourth year include the option to earn 6 ECTS by completing an internship in organisations, etc.
Personalised supervision of internships
Two tutors (one from the host organisation where the internships are undertaken and a university tutor) supervise students’ progress throughout the internship period, and report on their progress regarding the general and the specific competences that have been assigned.
- enable students to complete theoretical and practical knowledge.
- help students’ to achieve real-world understanding of the workplaces where they will have to perform, demonstrating and applying the acquired knowledge.
- promote the development of technical, methodological, personal and participatory competences.
- enable students to gain practical experience that will help them to broaden their skills and enter the job market.
- enrich their interpersonal relationships through interaction with the members of the host organisation where the internship is completed.
- foster awareness of our students’ competences and preparation in companies and institutions.
Graduates with work experience
Internships enable student to acquire skills and capacities in real-world scenarios which are closely related to their future career.
Internships are undertaken in companies, organisations, public and private bodies in Spain and abroad. This first work experience is an ideal opportunity for them to demonstrate their professional abilities and enrich their curriculum vitae.
New internship agreements with companies are signed each year so that all students can benefit from this experience. There is a wide range of possibilities for internships in companies and institutions and they are constantly being adapted to the changing economic environment.