- Foreign service at all levels of the Administration: local and autonomous community government offices, diplomatic and consular offices, international organisations, foreign agencies, cultural management branches abroad.
- Civil servants, consultants and legal experts: drafting legal texts, agreements, human rights, international humanitarian law, gender equality, civil rights, democratisation, elections experts, civil society, etc.
- Regional international organisations: European Union, Council of Europe, NATO, OECD, OSCE, African Union, ASEAN, SICA, etc.
- International world organisations UN (UNICEF, UNESCO, FAO, PNUD, ACNUR...), WB, IMF, WTO…
- State information and intelligence services analysts
- Specialist business and international legal security advisors for multinationals, chamber of commerce, social organisations, etc. with interests abroad
- Practising attorneys and international consultancy in public and private international law
- Consultancy/coordination/management in the legal services of non-governmental organisations for international cooperation and assessment International NGOs; international cooperation programmes; consultants/advisors on international policy, economy, tourism, environment; managers of international projects and programmes, etc.
International information and communication
- National and International media
Teaching and research
- University lecturers
- Research institutes, think tank analysts and researchers, etc.