From general knowledge to specialisation
- 1st year: You will learn the fundamentals of all the important engineering disciplines, highlighting the key distinctive features of industrial and computer engineering.
- 2nd year: You will learn the basics of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and construction software.
- 3rd year: You will discover the fundamentals of Electronics Engineering and Industrial Automation and will learn to build software with multimedia capability and network operation.
- 4th year: You will gain insight into the application of Industrial Electronics and discover how to design and build both industrial and Web-based software.
- 5th year: You will learn to integrate software and electronics in industrial systems and how to control and optimise them. You will have the opportunity to put into practice everything you have learnt through internships in companies. You will also be required to develop two undergraduate final year projects, one in the industrial electronics engineering area and the other in the computer engineering area, which are both strongly interrelated.
Study in several languages
You can combine subjects taught in Spanish, English and Basque.
Before completing the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering you must provide proof of having a B2 level in English (equivalent to the First Certificate of the University of Cambridge).
Access to the Master’s degree
This double degree programme gives you access to the Master’s in Automation, Electronics and Industrial Control, to the Master’s in Industrial Engineering (with additional courses) and to the Master’s in Computer Engineering so that you can improve your career development in one of these areas.