If you study Humanities in Deusto, you will be equipped to work in a wide variety of fields.
1. The knowledge society means more and diverse career opportunities for Humanities graduates. Most of these graduates choose to work in education (secondary schools, work-related, universities).
2. Other job prospects include technical-administrative positions in local government, national government and international bodies (EU, UNESCO, etc.)
3. The demand for professionals in a society where the cultural and leisure industries are undergoing high growth means these graduates are needed to occupy positions in the media (the written and digital press, audiovisuals, press offices, documentation specialists, etc.).
4. Graduates in Humanities may also find a variety of positions directly related to museums, art galleries, cultural centres, heritage property, press offices (technical and marketing) in business and government.
5. In the last ten years, our graduates have embarked on careers in the publishing industry, the content industry, archives, libraries and resource centres.
6. High level civil service jobs (international), the diplomatic corps and foreign affairs may attract some of these graduates as well as human resources departments in companies.