The programme in 10 key points
- 98,6% employment rate: our graduates in Business Administration are versatile professionals capable of adapting to multiple functions within organisations.
- International experience for 100% of students: you will have the opportunity to study a full semester abroad, thanks to the agreements signed with over 70 universities in Europe, America, Asia and Oceania.
- Countless opportunities for first-hand experience in the world of business through internships, subjects taught by professionals in the financial sector, case studies, business games, seminars, teamwork…
- A practical experience in a financial center: you will experience the real financial practice visiting the leading companies of a financial center such as London, Frankfurt ...
- Internships in companies for 100% of students: you can complete your degree doing an internship in one of the over 400 companies that welcome our students every year.
- From the terminals of the Bloomberg Room you can consult and analyze markets' financial information in almost real time.
- A contact person during your training: right from your very first year, you will have a tutor who will offer you guidance on academic, personal and/or professional aspects, either individually or in a group, and will act as an interlocutor with the rest of lecturers if there are any problems, initiatives or proposals for improvement.
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit: you can be part of the different associations created and led by students (Deusto Investment Club, Deusto Consulting Club, Aiesec...).
- Being a member of Deusto Business Alumni, an accredited professional network with over 9.000 alumni that will assist and support you as you enter the job market. It will offer the first job search service, among others.
- A University Guidance Service for students, which aims to help achieve the best possible academic results and boost your development as a person and future professional.
Practical and participatory learning
Our aim is to make students learn by doing, working on the business reality. At our Faculty we use a practical and proactive methodology and students learn through:
- Practical case study analysis and discussion
- Practical case studies that can be applied to different business situations
- Oral presentation of projects
- Role playing
- Visits to companies
- Business Games
At Deusto Business School we follow our own teaching-learning model that places special emphasis on skills development such as teamwork, decision-making, leadership and achievement orientation, among others. At the same time, we promote the training of students in values such as social justice and ethical commitment.