First-class training in Finance
Deusto Finance Programme - F5 is a new 5-year programme designed by Deusto Business School, Spain’s leading business school with over 100 years' experience.
In this degree, you will learn to take on increasingly complex and demanding new challenges in the finance industry and you will be part of the new generation that will help to develop a fairer more sustainable economy.
The full programme consists of:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Master’s degree in Finance
- Two Deusto degree programmes: Financial Analyst Basics and Financial Analyst Certificate
- You will design your career plan thanks to the specialist technical training you will receive at Deusto Business School. You will form part of a renowned business school with a proven track record in finance and close relations with businesses in finance industry sectors.
- You will develop a global vision of finance and learn to address the changes now occurring on the international scene. You will also develop the abilities and competences needed to become a finance business leader both in Spain and abroad.
- The essential international profile of a finance expert is achieved through practical experience in international companies, a semester abroad, international faculty in charge of the programme and English as the main working language.
- In addition, the fact that the programme is designed by companies in the sector will bring you closer to financial centres such as London, Frankfurt, Madrid and will allow you to come into contact with the School’s alumni with extensive experience in the financial sector, which will help you build relationship networks (networking).
If you think you...
- Are a critical thinker capable of explaining the conclusions obtained from data analysis
- Are a student with a good academic record and an achiever
- Like working in a team and taking on a leading role when the situation so requires
- Are motivated by overcoming new challenges and helping society
Then…Deusto Finance Programme is right for you.
To take this programme you should have good mathematics and economics skills, demonstrate good analytical skills and be interested in subjects that require reasoning and research.