The Bachelor’s degree in Communication offers subjects such as Multimedia Tools, Interpersonal Communication, Business Management, Print Media Writing and Principles of Graphical Communication. You can also choose between two specialist areas according to your interests: The Media, where you will learn how to write in various media formats and know how media businesses work and Business and Institutional Communication, where you will design communication projects and marketing plans.
The aim is that when you graduate you will be able to:
- Elaborate texts, products or messages.
- Analyse, modify and correct messages written by others both from the point of view of their content and their communication impact.
- Interpret social reality.
- Act with a sense of ethics, civic commitment, in keeping with a humanistic background.
- Communicate effectively in different contexts and languages.
- Manage internal and external communication in organisations.
The taught sessions are held in the morning. You will have your tutor's support at all times. This will be achieved through diverse activities:
- Classroom presentations delivered by lecturers, practising professionals from the communication industry and students themselves.
- Participation in seminars
- Critical analysis
- Group reflection and discussion
- Individual and group projects and reports
- Case study analysis and discussion.
Round off the studies with a Deusto degree
Possibility of complementing the degree with a Deusto diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
See further details at www.innovandis.deusto.es