The recommended candidate profile for students applying to the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering is as follows:
- Candidates should have acquired the competences required for Spanish baccalaureate studies.
- A good academic record.
- Capacity for work, continuously striving to achieve the goals set. The ability to work under pressure at certain times.
- An adequate level of self-knowledge, maturity and the ability to form inter-professional relationships.
- A commitment to teaching-learning.
- Vocation for service to society and commitment to upholding the basic rights and values of a culture of peace and democracy.
See recognition of credits earned in vocational training courses which may apply in the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering.
Admission to the degree programme falls within the scope of the Admissions Committee formed by the Dean and the Vice-Deans for academic organisation and student affairs. The admission process is carried out as follows:
1.Candidates must submit the application form and supporting documents required within the deadlines established by the General Secretariat at the University of Deusto.
2.Candidates will be called to sit the admission tests.
3.Once the results from the tests have been obtained, a selection will be made based on the admission requirements.
To make a decision on candidates’ admission, the Admission Committee will take into account the following criteria:
•Full academic transcript (60%).
•Admission test results (40%).
The marks for the courses in the 4th year ESO and 1st year Baccalaureate will be taken into account to calculate the weighted average. Two average marks will be obtained, one for each of the academic years and then overall average mark will be calculated.
If needed, the Admissions Committee may call candidates for a personal interview or require the submission of additional supporting documents.
Further information: ingreso.deusto.es