The recommended candidate profile for students applying to the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering is as follows:
- Candidates should have acquired the competences required for Spanish baccalaureate studies.
- A good academic record.
- Capacity for work, continuously striving to achieve the goals set. The ability to work under pressure at certain times.
- An adequate level of self-knowledge, maturity and the ability to form inter-professional relationships.
- A commitment to teaching-learning.
- Vocation for service to society and commitment to upholding the basic rights and values of a culture of peace and democracy.
See recognition of credits earned in vocational training courses which may apply in the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering.