In the Bachelor’s in Business Administration you will learn how to plan, organize, lead and implement business projects. You will gain insight into how finance and accounting work, how marketing strategies are carried out, how strategic projects are managed and how international resource management is carried out, among others.
You will gain an in-depth knowledge of all the areas that make up a company and understand how it operates from a global and comprehensive perspective. You will also learn how to perform different functions and responsibilities in a wide variety of sectors and organisations.
You will learn to:
- Manage resources (human, financial, technological…) with economic efficiency and in a responsible and sustainable manner in order to contribute to the development of the region in which it operates.
- Analyse legal, economic, social and cultural aspects affecting business operation.
- Design a company’s business strategy and model, considering the specific features of functional management (finance, marketing, people ...).
- Manage ICT and tools available from a business perspective to facilitate processes and decision making.
- Develop your management skills in line with the University of Deusto’s values.
At a centenary and avant-garde university
- If you have talent, good academic records and you are hard-working
- If you are good at organising and planning
- If you consider yourself a ‘self-starter’, dynamic and committed
- If you are interested in how the economy in general works and curious to know how companies function and want to learn how to manage them
Students wishing to study the BMA at Deusto Business School should have a proactive attitude towards learning and developing the professional competences required to lead and run businesses in today's global world. The candidate profile for future Business Administration students should include interest in how the global economy operates and an inquisitive attitude concerning how firms work and are managed. A good background in languages, teamwork skills and the desire to become an excellent, responsible professional who is committed to society are musts.
The Bachelor’s in Business Management and Administration offers myriad professional opportunities. The degree programme equips students with the suitable personal and professional competences so that they can fulfil the tasks required of management executives in industrial and services companies (auditing, consultancy, banking, financial services, consumer goods, etc.) both at a national and international level in various fields: finance, human resources, marketing, information systems, general management, etc. It also enables students to undertake new projects and businesses.