- Two official qualifications recognised across Europe and adapted to the type of profile that will be in high demand with organisations of the future:
|Degree in Business Management and Administration||Degree in Law|
- An excellent legal and business training, providing you with a versatile and highly employable profile and magnificent career prospects.
- Academic staff from two departments distinguished by prestigious reputations and over 125 years of experience.
- A preparation to confront challenges anywhere in the world. We focus on internationalisation and multilingual training supported by exchange programmes with more than 70 universities in Europe, America and Asia Pacific.
- A mandatory internship: we have collaboration agreements with various consultancy firms and professional partnerships to provide internships for the students of this joint degree, with the specific aim of favouring their entry into the labour market.
- Option to supplement your education with DBS’s own Programme in “Innovation and Entrepreneurship”.
- Membership of a registered network of over 20,000 professional alumni in the La Este Alumni Association and the Law Alumni that will help you to find a job rapidly once you graduate and, amongst other things, provide an employment service.
- Newly renovated facilities (with classrooms tailored to the needs of Bologna); Edificio Aranzadi (devoted to Executive Education) and Edificio Garate (housing the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship); Wi-Fi throughout the campus.