100% of our students can participate in this exchange programme that is a unique experience that leaves no-one indifferent.
- Our international programme has been awarded the Erasmus Prize and is one of the top programmes nationwide.
- “One country – Two languages”: the possibility of studying two languages in the same city.
- Agreements with over 70 universities in Europe, America and Asia Pacific.
The experience of living and studying in a foreign country not only provides you with the opportunity of learning about another country’s customs but also gives you the chance of:
|- Opening your mind to different cultures |
- Reinforcing your social skills
- Developing your language skills
- Making you more flexible and better able to adapt to new situations
An international environment in the classroom
Students of the MBA + Law degree can also enjoy an international environment and study with students from other countries, such as Holland, China, India and France....