As a student and future graduate of the joint BMA + Law degree you will have a range of services at your disposal to help you find employment and further your future professional development. These include the specific support of the Careers Advisory Office, and the La ESTE Alumni Association that, in addition to DeustoLan, offer the following services:
- Job Opportunities and Career development: Access to the employment service of the ESTE Alumni Association that manages more than 250 job offers per year. Access also to guides and resources related to professional development and to a selection of public offers published in newspapers and job boards, and other resources.
- Training: Continuing education via courses, seminars and workshops organised by the La ESTE association, and/or other training programmes with cooperating partners (Deusto Business School, Orkestra, ICEMD, HUMAN, ISDI, Spanish Logistics Centre, Aula Financiera de Elkargi, Aula de Marketing...)
- Networking: Contact with ex-students via the Alumni Association Directory, conferences, events, etc.
- Up-dated information: Via news, access to specialised reports on particular areas, interviews, etc.
- And other benefits: Discounts and other advantages on hotels, travel, car rental, insurance, pension plans....