- If you are a talented student, you have good academic transcript and you are hard-working
- If you are a person with good analytical and rational mind, and are organised and disciplined in your studies
- If you like to defend and argue your own ideas, take the initiative and enjoy working as a member of a team
- If you are attracted to economics and law, especially to the development of business projects
To gain admittance for any of the abovementioned degrees you must have completed the second year of Bachillerato LOGSE studies (or equivalent) in any module except for Art.In addition, candidates must:
- Provide a certification of an average of ‘notable’ (‘B’), or higher, for the first year of Bachillerato LOGSE (or equivalent) studies; or failing that an average mark of ‘notable’ (‘B’), or highe, for the combination of the fourth year of ESO (junior high school) and the 1st year of Bachillerato LOGSE (or equivalent).
- Provide certification of a Level B2 (Cambridge First Certificate Level) in English according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages established by the Council of Europe.