A rapidly developing career area
The BMA is one of the most demanded degrees and graduates have numerous job options.
Deusto Business School has a 96% employment rate and its graduates in Business Administration are versatile professionals capable of adapting to multiple functions within organisations.
*DBA Alumni data: Situation of Class of Graduates 2018
With the International Management Skills program you will achieve the perfect complement to access in excellent conditions positions related to the performance of functions in the international scope of companies and organizations. The program is designed to:
- Develope skills that managers need to work in a multinational and multicultural environment: study of subjects in English, learning a 2nd foreign language and develope leadership skills, teamwork or multicultural sensitivity are key for today's managers in day.
- Understand the importance of the ability to adapt, cultural differences, collaboration and negotiation with agents (customers, suppliers, competitors, governments, etc.) with different cultures and mentality, in the world of business management.
In addition, the Degree in Business Administration from Deusto Business School puts you in an excellent position to access a wide range of professional opportunities in companies and organizations around the world.
- Accounts Auditing
- Consultancy services (strategy, change management, systems…).
- Finance: Administration and accounting managers, management control managers, asset managers, economic and financial managers, etc.
- Marketing, trade marketing and sales: key account managers, product managers, point of sale managers, regional sales managers, marketing managers, business managers, communication managers…
- International: Export managers, international expansion managers, international managers…
- Banking and financial Services: business executives, branch managers, business managers, area managers, risk analysts, research service managers, investment analysts in securities firms and investment banks, assets portfolio and fund managers.
- Start-up creation.
- Other fields: logistics and purchasing departments, operations management, tax departments, human resources, quality and innovation, organisational development, corporate social responsibility, research departments...