Because professionals who are open to today's rapidly changing world are needed more than ever before. Specific competences are key to work and manage businesses in international and multicultural environments.
- Because an increasing number of companies:
- have set up operations abroad through subsidiaries or associate firms
- belong to foreign business groups but are located in our area
- are based in our area but source from foreign suppliers, sell their goods and services to foreign clients and work with foreign partners.
- Because values, languages and particular features of business in different environments are key aspects when leading organisations on the new global scene.
- The bottom line is that globalisation is a priority today in every sector and world region.