100%* employment rate
A highly demanded double multipurpose profile, especially valued by companies with a strong technological component. Our graduates in the double degree in BMA and Engineering in Industrial Technologies acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to work in jobs in which the combination of the two fields is particularly necessary and valued:
- Design and quality management systems
- Management and technology management in companies (production departments, operations and logistic divisions, product development, innovation)
- Direction and management of industrial companies (finance, human resources, sales, strategy, organisation)
- Financial risk management, and financial analysis of complex systems
- Technology consulting
- General management, especially in industrial companies
(*DBA Alumni data: situation of class of graduates 2018, in February 2020.)
In addition, you can work in the professional fields of both degrees, business and legal:
- Auditing and accountancy
- Consulting: strategic, management of change, systems...
- Finance: management and accountancy, management control, treasury management, economic/financial management...
- Marketing: sales and trade marketing: key account management, point of sale management, regional sales management, marketing management, sales management...
- International: Export management, management of international expansion, international area management.
- Banking and financial services: commercial executives, branch managers, sales managers, risk analysts, head of research services, analysts with securities firms, investment bankers, asset managers, portfolio and fund managers....
- Create your own company
- Other areas: logistics and purchasing departments, operations managers, tax departments, human resources, quality and innovation, organisational development, corporate social responsibility....
Industrial Engineering field
- Enterprises in all industrial areas: automotive, rail, electrical, aerospace, machine tools, metallurgy, petrochemical....
- Project engineering
- Technical departments in the industrial and service sector
- Enterprises that sell and install industrial products
- Industrial technological development
- Areas of administration and management of industrial enterprises