At Deusto Business School we put a great deal of effort into helping our graduating students find their first job in the shortest possible time. For this task, the School counts on the support of the Department of Career Opportunities and La ESTE Alumni Association who, in the last year, have developed the following services:
- Career opportunities and professional development: Access to the employment service of the ESTE Alumni Association - which processes more than 250 job offers per year – and to guides and resources devoted to professional development, as well as to a selection of public offers published in the press, job agencies and other resources.
- Training: Continuing training via seminars and workshops organised by the ESTE Alumni Association and/or other training programmes with Deusto collaborators (Deusto Business School, Orkestra, ICEMD, HUMAN, ISDI, Spanish Logistics Centre, Financial Training centre of Elkargi, Marketing Training Centre...)
- Networking: Contact with other alumni via the ESTE directory, conferences, events, etc.
- Up-dated Information: Via news, access to specialised reports on specific areas, interviews.
- And other benefits: discounts and other exclusive advantages in hotels, travel, car rental, insurance, pension plans...