Graduates in Basque Philology have good job prospects in different fields. The degree equips students with a flexible profile that can easily be adapted to today’s needs. Therefore, a large percentage of these graduates find work promptly.
- Translation and interpretation
- Teachers in secondary schools and baccalaureate programmes
- Teachers In language academies, Basque language and literacy programmes.
- The publishing industry and the media: writers, copy writers, documentary script writers. Write, adapt, and translate style manuals, proofreaders, literary consultants, publishing managers.
- Linguistic technicians: Language policy, cultural mediation, consultancy for institutions and firms.
- Networking language resources: texts, dictionaries, grammar consultancy tools.