The international Bachelor’s degree programme in Business Administration is an eye-opener. All fourth year students are afforded the opportunity to spend a semester abroad at one of the more than 70 universities in Europe, America and the Asia-Pacific Region, where we have partner higher education institutions.
The experience of living and studying in a foreign country not only helps to learn about other customs, but also to…
- Learn to work in these environments
- Strengthen social skills in relationships
- Improve your foreign language skills
- Learn to be flexible and the importance of knowing how to adapt to new situations
Enjoy an international atmosphere in the classroom
Students make the most of the international atmosphere in our classes by sharing with students from other countries like India, China, France or the Netherlands who are spending a semester with us.
- You can opt to earn over 60% of the programme credits in English. Upon completion of the programme, you will be well prepared to work in the global environment.
- Furthermore, thanks to direct contact with classmates from other countries who are studying or taking part in exchange programmes at our faculty, the international atmosphere is guaranteed and will afford numerous opportunities to practise language skills.
- Upon completion of the programmes, all students are required to provide proof of an advanced level of English for use in their future careers in an international business environment.