The degree programme in 10 key points
- Bilingual/Trilingual Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration: At Deusto Business School you decide the language pathway you want to follow in your studies.
- International experience for 100% of students: You will have the opportunity to study a full semester abroad, thanks to the agreements signed with over 70 universities in Europe, America, Asia and Oceania.
- Possibility of gaining an international double degree: Thanks to the agreement with Kedge Business School, which allows you to study 3 semesters at this French university.
- Countless opportunities for first-hand experience in the world of business through internships, subjects taught by business leaders, case studies, business games, seminars, teamwork…
- Internships in companies for 100% of students: You can complete your degree doing an internship in one of the over 400 companies that welcome our students every year; They are worth at least 6 ECTS credits and you can also do a long-term internship (1 semester, 30 ECTS).
- A contact person during your training: Right from your very first year, you will have a tutor who will offer you guidance on academic, personal and/or professional aspects, either individually or in a group, and will act as an interlocutor with the rest of lecturers if there are any problems, initiatives or proposals for improvement.
- Open up to new career paths. In the second semester of your 4th year, you can choose one of the following specialist fields related to various professional fields: Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Strategic Management or International Business (in English).
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit: In 2nd year, you will have the option to round off your education with the Deusto Degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Being a member of Deusto Business Alumni, an accredited professional network with over 9.000 alumni that will assist and support you as you enter the job market. It will offer the first job search service, among others.
- A University Guidance Service for students, which aims to help achieve the best possible academic results and boost your development as a person and future professional.
Practical and participatory learning
Our aim is to make students learn by doing, working on the business reality. At our Faculty we use a practical and proactive methodology and students learn through:
- Joint reflection and debate
- Document analysis
- Essay writing
- Practical case study analysis and discussion
- Practical case studies that can be applied to different business situations.
- Oral presentation of projects
- Role playing
- Written reports
- Visits to companies
- Managerial skills training
- Business Games
At Deusto Business School we follow our own teaching-learning model that places special emphasis on skills development such as teamwork, decision-making, leadership and achievement orientation, among others.