The 2nd sitting of the admission tests will be held on 15 May for all candidates. They will be taken remotely so that candidates do not have to come to the campus. Candidates invited to sit the exams will receive detailed, personalised information by email.
On the other hand, as you may be unable to submit the final Bachillerato grades on the dates initially scheduled, those required to attach them to their application form can submit them until 23 June. This delay will not allow us to inform you about admission decisions on the scheduled date. The new deadline for admission decisions is 1 July. You can view your application status at deusto.es/secretariavirtual.
Contents of the admission tests held on 15 May
Admission tests consist of a general test for all degree programmes and a subject -specific test for some Bachelor’s degrees.
- An English test with multiple-choice questions. All candidates are required to do this test, including those who have provided proof of their level of English with the application form.
- Essay question stating the candidate’s reasons and academic background.
General tests last approximately one hour.
- Basque test: A test to determine your Basque level. You will need to achieve a B2 level in Basque for admission and the test will last approximately 25 minutes.
Degree programmes with specific tests:
- Psychology (Basque group)
- Physiotherapy (Basque group)
- Physical Activity and Sports Sciences (Basque group)
- Primary Education
- Primary Education + Physical Activity and Sports Sciences
- Physiotherapy + Physical Activity and Sports Sciences (Basque group)
What we take into account for admission
The Admissions Committee will take into account the following aspects to decide on candidates’ admission:
- Academic record
- Admission test results
- Your personal merits
- Available places on the programme
In the current circumstances, the academic record provided by students will have greater relevance in the selection process.
IMPORTANT: The University reserves the right to call candidates for a remote interview after the tests, if deemed necessary.