Research Team: Economic law and national and transnational business law
Inter-university Research Areas
- Focus area 1: Net worth governance
- Focus area 2: Modernisation of company law
- Focus area 3: Public law and efficient institutions
- Focus area 4: Law, markets and sustainable global society
- Focus area 5: Public economic law and related institutions
The inter-university team “Economic Law and National and Transnational Business Law” is formed by teams and researchers from the Universities of Deusto, Ramón Llull and the Pontifical of Comillas.
Researchers on this programme work on well-established teams at each of the three universities where, in compliance with internal regulations on research at each of the centres, groups, teams or university chairs, they systematically study the different (inter-university and unique) focus areas that make up the programme.