The Master’s degree in Tax Consultancy will equip you with the competences and skills needed to embark on a successful career in tax consultancy, giving you an edge on the job market or helping you to retrain and boost your career. Other important points:
- This specialist Master’s degree programme includes a comprehensive analysis of the tax system.
- It fosters contact with the world of work, through internships in tax offices and consultancies.
- The coordinated comprehensive curriculum covers regional and national regulations.
- A quality control system makes it possible to collect feedback about the programme from all the players involved: students, academic staff, administrative and services staff.
- Information is analysed from a broad perspective, making it possible to carry a systemic assessment of teaching-learning.
- This methodology ensures that any deviation from the accepted standards is quickly detected and steps for improvement are implemented