Applications and enrolment calendar 2015/2016
|First enrolment period||January 15 - May 29||June 1 - july 17|
* Enrolment may be extended for postgraduate programmes with vacant places once the regular admissions process has finalised. Check for detailed information at the General Secretariat of the campus where the programme concerned is taught.
Once students have received the Letter of Admission, they are eligible to sign on the pre-enrolment service. This is applicable to those students who had not yet completed the degree to access the Master's programme when applying. The service requires a deposit on account of 450 Euros.
Instructions for pre-enrolment are shown in the Letter of Admission.
Where should be application form be submitted?
It should be submitted or sent by post to the campus where the postgraduate programme is taught.
|Bilbao campus||San Sebastian campus||Vitoria Office|
Postgraduate General Secretariat
|General Secretariat |
Camino de Mundaiz 50
20012 San Sebastián
Monday to Friday: 9am - 1pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 9am -1pm and 3 - 5:30pm
Tel.: 943 326 310
|Information Office |
Portal de Legutiano, 6
Monday to Friday: 4 - 8pm
(Open until May 29th)
Tel.: 945 275 116
What supporting documents must be submitted?
- Application forms:
- A valid ID: ID card or passport for foreign students (for EU citizens the ID card is also valid); an attested photocopy or photocopy and original to check authenticity.
- University degree certificate (or proof of having applied for it): A certified photocopy (or photocopy and original to check authenticity). If you do not yet have your degree certificate or receiptyou must submit it when enrolling.
- Transcript: A certified photocopy (or photocopy and original to check authenticity).
- Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documentation for any merits included.
Documents issued abroad must:
- Documents must be official and issued by the relevant authorities.
- The degree granting access to the programme must be legalised or authenticated by the relevant diplomatic authorities, or, where necessary, certified by the Hague Convention Apostille. (not required for documents issued by authorities of the EU member states).
- Documents must be accompanied, when appropriate, by the corresponding official certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.
First enrolment period: June 2 - July 18
Students may enrol and collect information on deadlines, documents, etc. at the General Secretariat.