This Master’s course mainly seeks to train professionals who are:
- Highly specialised in psychopedagogical intervention in the field of special educational needs.
- Capable of using advanced methodological techniques and tools.
- Socially committed, with high ethical standards, and actively involved in continuing their training.
- Capable of providing coordinated responses to social needs.
- Driven in the actions by quality and innovation criteria.
- With an interdisciplinary and holistic approach to intervention that takes into account the numerous factors that have a bearing on social demands.