Academic staff profile
- Over 40 lecturers work on this Master’s degree programme.
- All staff have proven teaching experience at Spanish or international universities.
- Over 80% of the staff hold PhDs and are experts on families, with vast experience in Family Psychology or in Applied Clinical Psychology for families.
- Guest lecturers from Spain and abroad will present the latest developments in the field of Relational-Systemic Psychology.
- Faculty advisors and on-site supervisors will assist students in their learning process.
- An academic coordinator will guide and advise students concerning any difficulties that may arise.