- Develop in-depth knowledge of subjects studied in the undergraduate degree, acquire additional knowledge
- Develop self-directed learning
- Learn to solve complex management and legal problems
- Plan interventions using different approaches which comply with regulations in force
- Acquire a knowledge of legal regulations to use them properly
- Develop a sense of equity and universal values and promotion of fundamental rights
- Foster a critical creative attitude, proposing the appropriate reform measures, is one of the aims of this programme
- Learn to use tools to foster research, capable of effectively using methodological and conceptual tools
- Find employment in the maritime industry or as freelance professionals with an attractive profile.
Experts in managing maritime companies
In today’s globalised world, where there is an increasing amount of international trade, this Master’s degree programme is ideal to provide the knowledge needed to successfully confront the new demands of the international market. It also gives graduates opportunities for promotion.
The Master’s also offers a specialism in maritime business management. The studies envisage a multidisciplinary approach to the maritime and seaport sector covering its economy and business management, laws, technical aspects and the specific terminology used in the sector in English, the most widely used language for maritime activities.
The programme has a practical approach, both in the number of taught hours as well as the different activities programmed which round off the total number of credits.
It opens doors to job opportunities and to the world
Its main objective is to ensure students acquire the competences needed to work in the maritime port sector and the skills needed to perform effectively. It also provides them with research skills.
The programme also prepares students to do research. It is most suitable for graduates in Law, Economics, Business and Nautical Sciences and Maritime Transport as well as other qualifications to work in the port maritime industry. The course content is based on a series of guidelines.