- Graduates of Business Management and Administration (or equivalent) or related university degrees.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate studies may also apply, although the definitive offer of a place on the MIB programme will be conditional on the successful completion of their studies.
- Candidates who have completed the studies shown below are eligible to enter the Master's degree programme in International Business:
- a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline which includes a minimum of 60 ECTS credits earned in Business Administration (or the equivalent), or
- a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and a postgraduate degree in Business Administration ( or the equivalent) or 60 ECTS postgraduate credits in Business Administration (or the equivalent).
- Candidates who do not fulfil the above admission requirements may be eligible to enter the programme after having completed the first year of the Master's degree in Business Admnistration offered by Deusto Business School
- Graduates holding degrees from non European Higher Education Area universities may also apply without the need to have their degree certificate legally recognised. Prior approval from the Head of the General Secretariat of the University of Deusto is required to accredit that the studies are equivalent to Spanish degree qualifications for the Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and are valid for entry to postgraduate programmes in the issuing country. In compliance with legislation now in force, under no circumstances will recognition of the degree certificate be valid for any purposes other than entering the Master’s degree programme concerned.
- Accredited level of English. The following accreditations may be submitted:
- Certificate in Advanced English - CAE
- BEC Higher
- TOEFL (above 80 points)
- IELTS (above 6.5 points)
- Failing such accreditations, candidates also have the possibility to take an internal level test organised by the Language Institute of Deusto University, or to take and pass the Institute’s C1 level English course.
- In the event that the candidate can only provide proof of a B2 level in English when applying to the Master’s degree , he/she may be admitted provisionally on the condition that proof of having reached the advanced level is provided in September when enrolling. These candidates are explicitly required to improve their level of English between application and enrolment.
The MIB is aimed at graduates in Business Management & Administration (or equivalent). From the start, the MIB offers intensive specialised training in international business management, so it is essential to have had prior training in the area of business management and administration, or related disciplines.
The recommended profile is for young people, from any country, with less than three years of professional experience who:
- Need an advanced training in international business management
- Want to develop their professional careers abroad developing internationalisation projects
- Value cultural diversity and want to learn how to adapt to new environments
- Have the potential to lead future business projects