Preliminary language courses (spanish and french)
From September 9th to 25th 2020.
The exact dates of commencement and completion of each module will be communicated to students before the start of the course. The dates of the 2020/21 academic year are:
- Start of the teching sessiones: September 28th 2020. T
10am: Meeting with the Master's Director
11am: Videoconference with Audencia (Nantes) and Bradford
11:45am: Visit to the campus with buddys.
12:30am Visit to the CRAI Library
13:30am Welcome Lunch
- Start of term: September 29th 2020 in Deusto (Bilbao)
- End of first term: 22nd December 2020 in Deusto (Bilbao)
- Start of the second term: 4th January 2021 in Audencia (Nantes)
- End of the second term: 2nd April 2021 in Audencia (Nantes)
- Start of the third term: April 2021 in Bradford.
- Sessions of the EIBM programme will finish June 2021
Final Master's Thesis
The presentation and defence of the Final master’s Thesis will take place in June 2021.
Internships will be carried out between July and December 2021 and will last a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months.Delivery of the internship project should take place by December 2021.
Timetables vary according to each institution, but will be within the range of 9am to 7.30pm from monday to friday.