- Degree in business management or a related discipline that contains a significant focus on business/management subjects (where applicants have a degree in an unrelated discipline, professional experience with strategic projects in the fields of competitiveness and administration may be considered as relevant, but entry will be conditional on passing an entrance exam).
- Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate studies may also apply, although the definitive offer of a place on the programme will be conditional on the successful completion of their studies.
- Candidates who do not hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or the equivalent) are eligible to enter the Master’s degree programme in Competitiveness & Innovation if they previously complete the Máster Universitario en Dirección de Empresas
Level of English
- Accredited level of English. The following accreditations may be submitted
- Certificate in Advanced English - CAE
- BEC Higher
- TOEFL (above 80 points)
- IELTS (above 6.5 points)
- Failing such accreditations, candidates also have the possibility to take an internal level test organised by the Language Institute of Deusto University, or to take and pass the Institute’s C1 level English course.
- In the event that the candidate can only provide proof of a B2 level in English when applying to the Master’s degree , he/she may be admitted provisionally on the condition that proof of having reached the advanced level is provided in September when enrolling. These candidates are explicitly required to improve their level of English between application and enrolment.