Studying two programmes simultaneously affords an opportunity for graduates from non-business backgrounds to complete a Master's degree that they would not otherwise be able to enter.
How can I enter a Master’s programme in business?
By first completing the Master in Management (official Spanish diploma) which is held from September to June. After January of the following academic year, you can apply to a second Master’s degree programme such as the following:
● Competitiveness & Innovation
● International Business
● Advanced Marketing
Why are these programmes called “simultaneous”?
Because there are parts of the Master in Management that you complete during the second Master's degree programme.
What advantages does this type of programme offer?
● The opportunity to study a specialist area that you would not otherwise be able to enter.
● Fee reductions on the second Master’s degree programme.
●You will earn 150 ECTS credits and two official diplomas
●You will undertake two internships
●You will improve your fluency in English thanks to the second Master’s degree programme
1.First year: Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Graduates with backgrounds different from Business Administration are eligible to enter this programme. These may include Engineering, Sciences, Law, Psychology, Humanities, Arquitecture, etc.
- C1 level in Spanish
- Candidates are not required to have prior professional experience although it will be highly valued.
2. Second year:
- Students are required to have completed the first year of the Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Accredited level of English. The following accreditations may be submitted:
- Certificate in Advanced English -(CAE)
- BEC Higher, TOEFL above 80 points
- IELTS above 6,5 points
- Failing such accreditations, candidates also have the possibility to take an internal level test organised by the Language Institute of Deusto University, or to take and pass the Institute’s C1 level English course