The competences that participants will develop in this programme make them a strategic asset for a wide range of organizations, by enabling a broad and deep understanding about the roots of competitiveness and innovation both in firms and territories and the dynamic interaction of these two levels.
- The Professional Itinerary prepares participants to make clear decisions, launch projects and coordinate teams to foster and develop more competitive, innovative and sustanaible organizations.
- The Research Itinerary prepares participants to broaden the borders of knowledge and explore new ways of understanding the competiveness and innovation capabilities of organizations and territories, developing new methods, conceptual models and strategic paths.
In both itineraries, the programme will develop the participants’ consulting abilities to maximize their potential and be highly effective in analyzing, diagnosing, establishing clear priorities, identifying new methods, making decisions and communicating and achieving results, with the aim of making a difference in their professional and personal environment.
The development of a Masters Final Project offers a specific opportunity for participants to develop a practical and/or research project with an eye on their desired career path and future professional development. This is achieved with support from a tutor specifically oriented to maximize and tailor the impact of their work.
The main pedagogic methodologies employed are the following:
- Written presentations
- Reading and study of documents
- Oral presentations
- Debate and discussion
- Case studies
- Problem-based learning
- Expository method
- Learning by doing
- Information seeking
- Use of digital platforms and simulators
- Individual and/or group projects