Internships (for participants without experience)
- From the beginning of the course, participants who are not working may combine a company internship with their class studies, so that, thanks to the specific experience gained in the company, they may enrich their classroom contribution.
- In addition, participants are almost immediately able to put into practice the skills and knowledge obtained in the classroom.
- More information about internships
Improvement Project (for professional participants)
- During the first semester of the programme, professional participants make a diagnosis of the human resources management situation in their company, after which, they identify one or more areas for improvement that will form the basis for their professional course project.
- Thus, the project allows those realising it to investigate in detail an aspect of HR management, applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to the actual situation in their company and contributing to its improvement. Human resources professionals will be responsible for the learning process of these projects.
- More information about the Proyect
Career Services Department
The Deusto Business School Career Services Department aims to foster contact with business and equip participants in the official Master’s programmes with tools to improve their employability.
The following services are offered to all participants in official Master’s programmes at DBS:
|1. Internships||The Department of Career Services will assist with managing internship offers from companies, etc. in order to ensure the participant profiles are a good fit.|
|2. Corporate presentations||The Careers Services Department will invite postgraduate students with the requested profiles to attend corporate presentations where they can present their candidacies. |
The department will also provide information on selection processes which begin through the presentations and will supply the links to include their candidates in companies requesting postgraduate profiles.
|3. Employment||Through the Deusto Business Alumni job listing, postgraduate students can access the job offers handled directly with Deusto Business School partner businesses as well as the 2.0 openings published on the webpage.|
|4. Training.||The Careers Services Department organises seminars and workshops to equip postgraduate students with tools to improve their job prospects. Examples include: seminars on CVs and cover letters, how to prepare an interview, Linkedin and job search tools…|
|5. Personal guidance||Upon request, students can use a service to revise their CVs and cover letters individually. A previous appointment is required.|