- Graduates of Business Management and Administration will have direct access to the selection process.
- Graduates from any other discipline, interested in specialising in finance, willing to make the effort to acquire additional skills and knowledge in the field of finance prior to the start of the master’s to ensure that they make the best use of the programme. These graduates must take an introductory course and pass an exam at the end of it.
- Other university graduates who can provide accredited proof that they have acquired the necessary skills and knowledge related to the financial world and comparable to those of a graduate in business management. Such students will be exempt from the introductory course and will have direct access to the selection process.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate studies may also apply, although the definitive offer of a place on the programme will be conditional on the successful completion of their studies.
Level of english and spanish
- Level of Spanish: C1
- Accredited level of English. The following accreditations may be submitted:
- Certificate in Advanced English - CAE
- BEC Higher
- TOEFL (above 80 points)
- IELTS (above 6.5 points)
- Failing such accreditations, candidates also have the possibility to take an internal level test organised by the Language Institute of Deusto University, or to take and pass the Institute’s C1 level English course.
- In the event that the candidate can only provide proof of a B2 level in English when applying to the Master’s degree , he/she may be admitted provisionally on the condition that proof of having reached the advanced level is provided in September when enrolling. These candidates are explicitly required to improve their level of English between application and enrolment.