Graduates of this Master’s are prepared to take on responsibilities in:
- Financial departments of companies and groups (management, planning, treasury, etc.).
- Investment management, management companies of investment funds, pension funds, etc.
- Financial analysis and market transactions: agencies or securities firms.
- Consultancy and financial advice.
- Financial entities: treasury, risk or foreign departments, investor relations, private banking, etc.
- Investment banking: mergers and acquisitions, company evaluations, etc.