- Become familiar with the global functioning of organisations and management techniques related to resources and structures;
- Develop a global, strategic and long-term view of business;
- Gain the ability to guide the activity of a company from the point of view of customers and the market;
- Master the analytical tools needed for decision-making;
- Understand from an international perspective the legal, economic and social environment in which a company operates;
- Identify business opportunities, analyse their potential and implement them;
- Acquire a vision of the social mission of a company and develop an ethical sense to guide future actions;
- Develop the necessary personal skills for exercising managerial functions: innovation, creativity, leadership, flexibility, commitment, decision-making...