The aim of this programme is to enable students to strengthen their specific skills and techniques in the field of applied ethics. This is especially designed for consultants or professionals working in higher education areas, public administrations and civil society organisations to be able to:
- Work in complex contexts effectively, efficiently and with a sense of ethics, mediating between individuals, groups and organisations via ethically based dialogue, decisions or negotiation.
- Design and effectively use instruments to enable ethical adaptation in social and organisational contexts, making use of a creative approach and adapting them to each specific situation.
- Analyse, explain and critically assess the social construction process from the perspective of applied ethics.
The teaching-learning model on which the different modules and subject areas will be based is embodied in the Deusto Education Model. It introduces an innovative teaching model that promotes meaningful self-directed learning, fostering students’ all round development (personal, social, ethical, academic and professional).
As this is a blended master’s degree programme, you will have the ALUD platform as a key support to have access to resources and documents, and review of progress will be made through tutorials. This platform will help you to:
- Access different materials and resources: texts, videos, websites…
- Form groups to work cooperatively.
- Keep in contact with the teaching staff and tutors.
- Receive information of general interest for all the participants from the master’ director.