Tutorials have become one of the main methodological resources both face-to-face and online learning.
In addition, each student will be assigned a coordinator at the University, to assist with internships and monitor the Professional Practice Seminar as well as a supervisor for preparation of the Master’s Final Project (in the three specialist fields).
Support and guidance mechanisms
In order to support its students, the University provides a Student Guidance and Support Service that offers:
- Specialised educational- psychological consultation to deal with the difficulties that students may encounter.
- Special courses to facilitate and complete the learning process (study techniques, anxiety control techniques, public speaking, job search techniques, etc.)
- A Curricular Adaptation Unit
Students with special needs will be offered the support of the Guidance and Support Service, coordinated with the Master’s directors, who will be responsible for ensuring that these students adapt to the dynamics of this postgraduate degree (teaching/learning, research, internships and network).
International Relations Office
Students from abroad are also provided the support of the International Relations Office as they become familiar with the UD. They receive information and constant help concerning:
- Visa arrangements
- Residence permits
- Healthcare and insurance services
- Local services
The University also offers other support and guidance services such as:
- Orientation courses for use of the Library
- Social Work Service
The University of Deusto is emblematic for significant and autonomous learning in all its different degree programmes. It also provides students on the Master’s programme with a wide range of resources that will contribute to the adequate development of teaching competences.
This centralized library, resources and learning centre offers services to students, researchers and lecturers on all the degree programmes. The facilities include:
- 9,536 m² which house the collections, of which 1,600 m² are open access collections.
- 3 general reading rooms with 750 workstations.
- 12 rooms for group work
- 12 student seminar rooms
- 33 carrels for 66 researchers
- Other resources include: a multimedia room with 18 workstations, media library, a reference room with 80 places and a car park with 68 spaces. The building is equipped with state of the art and the entire area is a Wi-Fi zone.
The University of Deusto has a Hall of Residence. There are also other accommodation options available you can view on the following link: