- Degree: Master’s in Ethics for Social Construction
- Programme type: Taught and online sessions, 2 taught weeks at the University of Deusto (Bilbao).
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Language of instruction: Spanish
- Start date: September 2020
- Course duration: One academic year
- Number of places on the programme: 60
- Programme type: Taught and online sessions
- Internships: Elective subject in the Professional Internship Module.
- Course venue: University of Deusto, Bilbao campus.
- Centre: Centre for Applied Ethics
- Faculty: Social and Human Sciences
- Access to PhD programme in Human Rights: Ethical, Social and Political Challenges.
- Course fee: €6,828
The Master’s in Ethics for Social Construction will allow you to acquire skills and tools to identify and manage the ethical challenges faced by organisations.
You will receive theoretical and practical training that will include case studies, debates and personalised supervision of your progress by a tutor.
This blended programme offers you greater flexibility but with the same academic rigour.
You can choose between three specialist fields:
- Higher Education Areas: Become trained and qualified to teach ethics to your students or manage ethical issues at your university.
- Civil Society Organisations: Learn to lead ethical adaptation processes in a key sector to help construct fair and inclusive societies.
- Public Administration: Become qualified to manage the specific ethical issues faced by local governments and contribute to enhancing the democratic health of society.
Are you interested in research? This Master’s degree gives you access to the PhD programme in Human Rights: Ethical, Social and Political Challenges at the Faculty of Social and Human Sciences of the University of Deusto.