The Master’s degree programme has been primarily designed for graduates with Bachelor's degree, licenciatura degree or diploma qualifications seeking training in management of schools or educational centres in contexts of change.
The following will also be assessed for admission to the programme:
- Have a positive attitude to interpersonal relationships.
- Be aware of others’ needs.
- Have good communication skills.
Graduates of the Master’s degree in School Administration (official Spanish diploma) have the profile required to work in their professional field, and are capable of competently fulfilling the following duties:
- Manage schools at the non-university level.
- Manage education-related institutions.
- Lead working teams.
- Institutional assessment from executive and teaching positions.