Recommended student profile
The Master’s degree programme has been primarily designed for graduates with Bachelor's degree, licenciatura degree or diploma qualifications seeking training in management of schools or educational centres in contexts of change.
The following will also be assessed for admission to the programme:
- Have a positive attitude to interpersonal relationships.
- Be aware of others’ needs.
- Have good communication skills.
Graduates of the Master’s degree in School Administration (official Spanish diploma) have the profile required to work in their professional field, and are capable of competently fulfilling the following duties:
- Manage schools at the non-university level.
- Manage education-related institutions.
- Lead working teams.
- Institutional assessment from executive and teaching positions.
In addition to the entry requirements established in the current legislation, admission criteria include:
1. To be admitted to the Master’s programme, candidates must receive a favourable assessment. This assessment will take into account the following:
o Academic transcript
o Previous field of Bachelor’s degree study related to the Master’s programme.
o Curriculum Vitae: Previous field of postgraduate or continuing education study related to the Master’s, previous professional experience, knowledge of other languages, mainly English.
o Motivation to undertake the programme, professional aims, attitudes and values related to the professional career concerned, capacity for teamwork and personal maturity.
2. Ensure that they have sufficient time and adequate financial resources to undertake the programme.
The Admissions Committee made up of the master’s directors and coordinator will make a decision on admissions. The following documents must be submitted for assessment of application for admission to the programme: Application form; official academic transcript; full curriculum vitae.