|This online Master´s degree is jointly offered by the Autonomous University of Barcelona and the University of Deusto and is run by the latter.|
Educational systems have undergone continuous Reforms that have led to a greater complexity of the pedagogical and organizational management of educational centres. Therefore, school managers have been required to deal not only with administrative tasks and human resources management, but also with those related to representation, planning, coordination, control/assessment, human relations, community integration, teaching and innovation promotion.
Therefore, the Master´s degree in School Administration seeks to equip students with the necessary skills to carry out managerial tasks.
It mainly focuses on the difficulties faced by those responsible for managing institutions when planning long-term training programmes, as they cannot be absent from the institutions they run from a long time.
At present, attention is drawn to educational demands, to the new roles played by school managers and their possibilities to become involved in ong-term training processes. Therefore, this programme:
- Focuses on combining theory and practice in school administration.
- Focuses on meeting the requirements of educational reforms and school managers’ concerns.
- Is respectful with participants’ contextual realities.
- Provides participants with online and ongoing support so that they are not separated from their context of action.
- Is jointly planned and developed by lecturers from several institutions.