Graduates who plan to develop their career in business internationalization through innovative training in a multicultural academic environment.
Professionals working in business fields and public institutions for international business promotion, who need to underpin their professional profile with advanced training in new strategies and tools that take into account the latest advances and experiences.
The candidate must have:
- Official Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Certification of competence in English language (C1); Alternatively, a certificate of undergraduate studies in English can be submitted.
If candidates only have a B2 English level when applying for admission to the Master’s, they can be provisionally admitted provided that they have reached an advanced English level upon enrolment in September. This requires the commitment of candidates’ who have been provisionally admitted to improving their English level during the period between application for admission and enrolment.
The following aspects would also be desirable:
- Proffesional experience in the business internationalization field or academic training that demonstrates basic knowledge of the area.
- Certificate of competence in another language
- Graduates who plan to develop their career in the field of business internationalization.
- Professionals interested in receiving innovative training in a multicultural environment with local and mobility students from various nationalities.
- Professionals working in business fields and public institutions for international business promotion, who need to underpin their professional profile with advanced training in new strategies and tools that take into account the latest advances in this field.
- Experts interested in conducting their professional activity in the field of business internationalization, either in companies with international presence or vocation, consultancy firms, business associations and clusters, chambers of commerce, professional entrepreneurship in advanced internationalization services, public institutions and those focused on promoting business internationalization, multilateral organizations related to the promotion and optimization of fair, free and sustainable international trade.
- Specifically, applications from graduates in the following degrees will be particularly considered: Law, Business Administration and Management, Economics and Business, International Relations, Political Science, Engineering.